Wednesday 6 July 2011

Spiders in the Garage

I am DONE with cleaning the garage.  Good news/bad news- lots of lizards, no snakes or snake skins FOUND this time.  However, each window on the garage door had it's own spider complete with web and egg sacks.  Took the college boy out to help identify them (I had never seen a spider like these - not hairy, but round shinny black bodies, orangy heads, tiny.  We looked them up and came up with a RED WIDOW, similar to the Black widow.  FREAKED ME OUT!!!!  Until later that night the boy happened upon another kind it might be, so I feel slightly better with the "dwarf spider" which is not poisionous.  Anyway, that was my day yesterday!  Not feeling so well today, up at 5am, dreaming about Cake Boss serving me a Philly Cheese Steak sandwiche! The boy was watching that strange Bizzare Food show yesterday and I'm guessing that that's where the dream came from!

1 comment:

  1. Hi mommy! Glad you are having some garage adventures, hope all the spiders are gone by the time I get home from London this summer!

    ReplyDelete